Feature-length sentence example
- The feature-length ' Tale of the Fox ', Starewicz ' best-known work, is a technically audacious, gleefully wicked medieval animal fable.
- I'm in post with my feature-length documentary with plans for completion in July of 2006.
- We're currently working on a feature length script.
- We're working on a feature-length screenplay, tentatively entitled The Third Spell about a young widow and her ten-year-old daughter who live in colonial America in 1706.
- Paula recently wrote an award-winning, middle-grade short story that we're about to start expanding and adapting to a feature-length, family film.Advertisement
- Two feature-length movies were released in the 1990s that, though popular among Mortal Kombat enthusiasts, are widely regarded as sub-standard.
- Wallace and Gromit are the stars of a series of three animated short films and one feature length film.
- It is restricted to independent American-made films, and awards prizes for feature-length dramas and documentaries.
- This site boasts an extensive library of shorts, animated movies, and feature-length films by independent film makers.
- The IMAX movie theaters are grand spectacles to say the very least, and watching a feature-length Hollywood movie in one is a breathtaking experience.Advertisement
- Before there was a movie house on every corner, TV networks would create and produce original feature-length movies made for television.
- In 2008, the popular stage show was re-invented a s a feature length film starring Meryl Streep, Colin Firth, Pierce Brosnan, Amanda Seyfried and Stellan Skarsgard.
- The feature-length films use high quality CGI animation to enchant families with popular fairy tales and stories, often told through the eyes of Barbie to a young child.