Featherweight sentence example
- Zero Restriction Featherweight Rain Pull-On pants with Gore-Tex: Although not breathable, these are a lightweight pant that, with a drawstring close, side zippers and ankle-hugger snap system, are designed to keep you completely dry.
- A trick that designers utilize to create an illusion of featherweight airness for summer designs is using crinkles or puckered fabrics or metallics, foils, jacquards, and brocades.
- There were also cabinets available for the Featherweight machines that ranged from a card table to a table top unit with storage and hideaway functionality.
- Most collectors agree that the most popular versions for collecting are the Featherweight models, the Turtlebacks (one of the earliest models), the Blackside, the Singer 301 model, and the Midget and toy models.
- You can expect to pay between $50 and $250 for a Featherweight in good condition.Advertisement
- Considering its featherweight design, it packs quite a punch.
- Would we expect a featherweight boxer to be pitted against a heavyweight?
- Zero Restriction Featherweight Traveler's Pull-On Rain Pants: Perfect for the golfer who likes to take his game on the road to international golf courses.
- The Zero Restriction Featherweight Rain Jacket with Gore-Tex is the top seller.
- For example, the featherweight is one of the more popular vintage models.Advertisement
- It continued in production with only minor cosmetic changes for over 25 years, so if you are familiar with one featherweight, you should be able to recognize other machines in the same line.
- The Singer Featherweight, which was introduced in 1933, was one of the longest running and most popular Singer models.
- The Featherweight was popular for its portability, since the machine fit inside a handy carrying case.
- In the 1920s and 1930s, you had gorgeous silks, and in the 1950s and 1960s, featherweight nylon tricot was the mode.