Feather-light sentence example
- Each mineral is ground into a feather-light micro powder, that, when dusted onto your face, provides a healthy-looking foundation that actually covers up uneven skin tones and flaws.
- They provide comfortable, long-wearing, feather-light coverage in over one hundred shades.
- Here we find an almost feather-light touch to the look.
- This model's PVD-coated, feather-light aerospace-grade titanium case announces to the world that its wearer is serious about diving.
- It features a risqué 4.5 inch rise so you don't have to worry about it peeking out of your waistband and a silky, feather-light blend of modal and Lycra jersey for round the clock comfort.Advertisement