Feather-bed sentence example
- Natasha wept, sitting on the blue-striped feather bed and hugging her friend.
- Sonya could not continue, and again hid her face in her hands and in the feather bed.
- The quilt of a high, white feather bed was just visible behind a screen.
- When Prince Andrew reached the room prepared for him and lay down in a clean shirt on the feather bed with its warmed and fragrant pillows, he felt that the battle of which he had brought tidings was far, far away from him.
- She sat in an armchair in her dressing jacket and nightcap and Katie, sleepy and disheveled, beat and turned the heavy feather bed for the third time, muttering to herself.Advertisement
- This couch was high, with a feather bed and five pillows each smaller than the one below.