Feasibly sentence example
- For Dress Shoes, go with a more expensive, higher quality pair because you could feasibly be wearing them for ages.
- Can your parents, feasibly, be physically hurt by a prank?
- However they could vibrate at much lower harmonics, which could feasibly give rise to a low frequency hum.
- If you do not, you can feasibly end up spending more on fees and interest than you earned through the rewards program.
- If you choose a pair of colored lenses in a honey or amber tone, they won't look too out of the ordinary and you could feasibly wear them all day without getting too many funny looks.Advertisement
- According to a CNET article, the FBI could feasibly see where you are whether you're a suspect of wrongdoing or not.
- The lender will look at this on an annual basis, to insure that the property can feasibly make more money than it costs to finance it.
- Depending on the real estate market in your area, you could feasibly purchase twice as much square footage for the same or less money.