Fd sentence example
- Her husband and children accompanied her to Portugal, where she figured among the "reconciled" in the auto-da fd of the 9th of July 1713, after undergoing the torment only.
- He went through the great auto-da fd held on the 23rd of October in the presence of King John V.
- In the triangle FDC, let FD be tangent to the curvelFC vertical, and Dqhorizontal; these three sides will necessarily be proportional respectively.to_the FIG.
- For a single pulley of diameter D, turning on a fixed pin of diameter d, the relation of the effort E to the load W, where f is the coefficient of friction, is expressed by E/W = (D-pfd)/(D - fd) _ 1 +2fd/D approximately.
- Active Resourcing Financial recruitment covering ledger clerks to FD's.Advertisement
- Moreover, POSIX requires fd to be a valid file descriptor.
- descriptor FD from the C runtime.
- Is FD happy with the prospect of including in his first set of financial statements a current-year P&L account that is intentionally materially misstated?
- other words, by a non-Euclidean construction he trisected the angle AOC, for it is readily seen that, since FD' = FO = OC, the angle FOB = 2 AOC. 6 This couplet of constructions is as important from the calculator's point of view as it is interesting geometrically.
- FD 's Diary: What lurks behind the restroom door?Advertisement
- Ingredients such as dextrose, FD&C dyes, and sodium benzoate are quite common in prescription drugs, but they make for less than 10 percent of the drug formula.
- FD&C Yellow No. 5, which is also known as tratrazine, is an artificial color which is added to many foods to improve the appearance of the food to the consumer.