Fcu sentence example
- With the blob of grease removed, the FCU was fully serviceable.
- Pentagon FCU offers rewards cards for gas purchases in addition to travel point cards.
- Although the interest rates for reward cards through Pentagon FCU are higher than the interest rate for the Visa Gold card, the interest rate is still lower than most rewards cards offered through other lenders.
- There are organizations which have open membership to anyone, and membership into these organizations grant eligibility into Pentagon FCU membership regardless of military affiliation.
- If you are interested in joining Pentagon FCU but are not otherwise eligible, you can join the National Military Family Association and become immediately eligible for membership with Pentagon FCU.Advertisement
- Navy FCU offers two different types of debit card products to members.
- Both cards are linked directly to a member's accounts at Navy FCU, but only one features the Visa logo.
- Check the Navy FCU website to see if you qualify for membership, or call a member service representative at 1-888-842-6328.
- Although official HUD FCU branches are limited to the Maryland and D.C. area, there are service centers throughout the country.
- The amount of money used as collateral for the secured Visa card through HUD FCU is put on hold in the share account.Advertisement
- To request a debit card through Score FCU, members can fill out an application online or submit a request in writing through a local branch.
- Prepaid Visa debit cards offered to members through Harland Clarke Corp are not products directly distributed by Score FCU.
- Members can obtain prepaid debit cards by visiting a local branch or requesting a prepaid debit card using the link on the main Score FCU website to Harland Clarke Corp.
- Secured MasterCards use funds in Score FCU share accounts as collateral.
- To apply for a MasterCard through Score FCU, visit a local branch.Advertisement