Fco sentence example
- methane, tetrachlormethane, &c., to yield aromatic compounds when subjected to a high temperature, the so-called pyrogenetic reactions (from Greek 7rup, fire, and - yon, fco, I produce); the predominance of benzenoid, and related compounds-naphthalene, anthracene, phenanthrene, &c.-in coal-tar is probably to be associated with similar pyrocondensations.
- Should the WHO change the level of their global pandemic alert, the FCO will update travel advice accordingly.
- supply-side of the market was presented to the FCO Board in December 2004.
- The FCO has actively been promoting the universality of both the BWC and the CWC.
- A package of recommendations covering both the customer and supply-side of the market was presented to the FCO Board in December 2004.Advertisement