Fbc sentence example
- Investigations showed that the original FBC sample had been aliquoted from a biochemistry sample by the nurse who performed the phlebotomy.
- The Fox Business Channel (FBC) hit the airwaves on October 15, 2007.
- Comcast is the largest cable provider in the United States, and the company planned to offer FBC to about 50 percent of its cable subscribers who have digital cable.
- Time Warner planned to offer FBC to over 7 million households, including 300,000 customers in the New York area who would receive the channel as part of their analogue cable service.
- St. Louis-based company, Charter Communications, also agreed to carry FBC.Advertisement
- Headlines from FBC's partner sites, Forbes and Smart Money, are also featured on the site home page.
- Another section of the FBC website deals with personal finance.
- According to a recent news story published by the New York Daily News, the number of people actually tuning in to FBC during the day has been disappointing.
- FBC's competition, CNBC, attracts over 280,000 viewers during daytime hours, and it decreases to over 230,000 in prime time.