Fayre sentence example
- Along with the extensive menu, the business also offers a selection of home made fayre including mouth watering cheesecakes.
- Stephen agreed to produce a newsletter about the Autumn Fayre.
- The markets create a Yuletide Paradise, with wonderfully decorated stalls selling all manner of festive fayre.
- Then, in 1971, the Glastonbury Fayre was held to celebrate the summer solstice.
- First there are legends describing the quality of the seal or conveying a message to the recipient of the missive, as: Prive su (suis); prive su et poi conu (peu connu); sigillum secreti; secreti nuntius; je su mute; lel (loial) ami muet; je su sel bon e leel; veici parti lel; clausa secreta tego; signo secreta signo; secreta gero; si frangis, revelo; frange, lege, tege; brusset, liset, et celet; accipe, frange, lege; claude, repone, tege; missa lege, lecta tege; tecta lege, lecta tege; briset, vaez, lisez, craez; tene fidem; tenet la foy; softe and fayre.Advertisement
- There is something almost mystical about a shelf full of gleaming jars full to the brim with wholesome homemade fayre.
- This is one of the reasons for variations in the spellings for the word fairy including: fayerye, fayre, faerie, and faery.