Faye sentence example
- A valuable book is de Faye, Clem.
- de Faye, Introduction a l'etude du Gnosticisme (Paris, 1903); R.
- See Laingaeus, De Vita et Moribus (1585, calumnious); Antoine la Faye, De Vita et Obitu (1606, eulogistic); Schlosser, Leben (1806); Baum, Th.
- Faye in November 1843, the other by Francesco de Vico a year later, were minutely investigated by Leverrier, with the result of disproving the supposed identity of the first with Lexell's lost comet of 1770, and of the other with Tycho's of 1585.
- The latter view is advocated by Ryssel and Ginzberg, the former by Kabisch, de Faye, R.Advertisement
- Many of these conclusions were arrived at independently by a French scholar, De Faye (Les Apocalypses juives, 1892, pp. 25-28, 76-103, 192-204).
- Langen, Hilgenfeld, Wieseler, Stahelin, Renan, Hausrath, Drummond, Dillmann, Rosenthal, Gunkel, have maintained on various grounds the priority of 4 Ezra; and Scharer, Bissell, Thomson, Deane, Kabisch, De Faye, Wellhausen, and Ryssel the priority of Baruch on grounds no less convincing.
- Jill Faye, the school's bursar is extremely pleased with the end result.
- Faye Palmer finished second in the 80m hurdles in 16secs and seventh in the shot with a putt of 4.31m.
- My Mom did not see well, so if my brother and I did not want her to look like Tammy Faye Baker - I needed to step in and learn to do her makeup!Advertisement
- Tammy Faye Messner, the former talk show host, celebreality star and ex-wife of television evangelist Jim Bakker, passed away July 20, 2007 from inoperable cancer.
- She was also the subject of the documentary films, The Eyes of Tammy Faye (1999) and Tammy Faye: Death Defying (2004).
- The announcement of Tammy Faye Messner's death came just two days after she appeared on CNN's Larry King Live.
- Co-stars Tammy Faye Messner, Trish Cannatella and guests Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison looked on as the two exchanged vows.
- Geared towards children ages 6-9, the Notebook series features Nancy and her two best friends, George Faye and Bess Marvin, in grade school.Advertisement
- Kim Thomson (Faye Lamb): When her parents split up, she was raised initially by her grandparents, then sent to boarding school for several years, leading to her opinion that such schools should be abolished.
- Stick to the Status Quo - This song was performed by the entire HSM cast, including Drew Seeley and was written by David Lawrence and Faye Greenberg.