Faxed sentence example
- After the phone call, she finished getting ready for church and faxed the form.
- Orders may be faxed in or phoned in, but there is as of yet no option to order online as the website is still under construction.
- claimant's solicitors faxed to them copies of the documents they had filed with the court six weeks earlier.
- faxed copy of the policy schedule acceptable?
- histology report must be faxed with the referral to 0161 446 8386.Advertisement
- In the case of faxed orders acceptance will be sent by fax.
- Written or faxed nominations must be signed by the nominee.
- On 7th April the claimant's solicitors faxed to them copies of the documents they had filed with the court six weeks earlier.
- Most applications and any attachments will still need to be signed and either sent through the mail or faxed to the agency before the consolidation is finalized.
- The other jobs can also be applied for online, or your resume may be faxed or emailed to specific addresses.Advertisement
- Additionally, a cruise line is not going to extend job offers on the basis of a faxed or emailed resume.
- Generally a typeset your business card design can be faxed to your office for a quick approval once color and stock choices are made.
- Purchase orders can be printed and mailed or faxed to your suppliers or e-mailed in PDF format.
- Choose "Fine" when the print quality of your faxed document is important.
- Although the paperwork is sent out with the original copy of the insurance policy, customers can request to have it mailed or faxed again at any time.Advertisement
- The logo needs to be sent to us in digital format via email, or it can be scanned and faxed so we can digitize it into a stitch design.
- One day later, Thompson claims he faxed a letter to the Seattle Police Department, the city of Holkins and Krahulik, with claims he was being harassed by the two gentlemen.