Fawning sentence example
- Jessi wasn't certain if she should be laughing or horrified by the fawning women.
- Curious but unwilling to join the masses fawning over them, she kept her distance and simply watched.
- He would rather hear applause for his accomplishments than have you fawning all over him and catering to his needs.
- He was the product of haughty broadsheets and fawning society magazines.
- I'm guessing that I do, in fact, look pretty good since my husband is fawning over me in a way that I haven't seen since our dating days.Advertisement
- The widows will be fawning all over himâ€”even more than usual.
- fawning society magazines.. .
- Her scent still lingered in the air, and he could almost feel her hands on his body again, caressing him in a way that turned him from a god in control of himself into a fawning teenager.
- It was so ludicrous it made you think of Mel Brooks or Monty Python playing a scene of monstrous king and fawning courtiers.
- fawning courtiers.Advertisement
- fawning letter from McVeigh's lawyer Steven Jones.
- King Scargill had found a new set of fawning lackeys.
- Ingrid, his assistant by day, ignored him and was soon hanging on his arm, accompanied by a few more fawning wannabe vampires.
- fawning at the feet of the first tory leader to show signs of electability.