Favoritism sentence example
- free market without favoritism to national advertising service suppliers.
- Favoritism becomes a factor when some parents find it much easier to relate to a child with a flexible temperament or one whose temperament matches their own than to a child who does not fit in as well.
- Before starting his career, the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola, Cage changed his last name to avoid favoritism in his career due to his famous relative.
- accusations of favoritism.
- The human agreed not to behave in ways that showed favoritism toward the new cat.Advertisement
- While they can be your friends, avoid doing friend favors at work that could lead to a sense of favoritism.
- If you pride yourself on avoiding favoritism among your children, you may feel like sibling rivalry is an attack on your parenting skills.
- While these people may indeed be able to offer relevant advice, because they have a strong connection to only one side of the couple, the other person may perceive favoritism or feel that the help is biased.
- If you're dating a boss or another person who is higher up the career ladder than you, there could be bouts of favoritism that other coworkers won't appreciate.
- When visiting the various sites devoted to One Life to Live, check for couple, character or show favoritism.Advertisement
- It is also important for parents to avoid overtly comparing their children to each other, and every effort should be made to avoid favoritism.
- See, no favoritism between candidates.
- I call it absurd because on a ship that size, he was certainly handling duties that other qualified staffers existed to do, and in a bureaucracy, such signs of favoritism to the son of the doctor would certainly raise eyebrows.