Fava sentence example
- The Palazzo Dario with its dedication, Urbis genio, the superb Manzoni-Montecuculi-Polignac, with its friezes of spread-eagles in low relief, and the Vendramini-Calergi or Non nobis palace, whose facade is characterized by its roundheaded windows of grouped twin lights between columns, are among the more important; though beautiful specimens, such as the Palazzo Trevisan on the Rio della Paglia, and the Palazzo Corner Reali at the Fava, are to be found all over the city.
- Thus the words avaE, haTe, €pyov, Tiros, and many others must have been written at one time Fava, FEpyov, FE7ros.
- Who wants pie and chips and beer when you can have liver, fava beans and a nice Chianti?
- Legumes and Nuts - Lima beans, chickpeas, lentils and fava beans are cooked whole, incorporated into stews and made into flavorful spreads.
- For leafy crops, consider Brussels sprouts, most cabbages, fava beans and cauliflower.Advertisement
- You can blend it with other flours such as soy, fava bean, or tapioca flour.
- Dried legumes and lentils, such as kidney beans, split peas, lentils, garbanzo beans, pinto beans and fava beans (just to name a few) are all terrific sources of soluble fiber.
- Vegetarian dishes include falafel (made from ground garbanzo and fava beans) as well as steamed fresh pumpkin stuffed with an assortment of veggies.