Fatty-liver sentence example
- One theory about the rise in fatty liver disease is the link between obesity and the typical western diet, comprised mostly of refined carbohydrates and fats.
- About 20 percent of the population has fatty liver disease, also known as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), with overweight individuals more susceptible.
- A fatty liver will appear larger, or inflamed with a shiny, yellow appearance.
- If diagnosed with fatty liver, you may have been told no medications or surgeries exist for fatty liver treatment at this time, but your physician will continue to monitor your condition.
- While no specific diet plans exist for fatty liver disease, there are some healthy diet guidelines for reducing a fatty liver.Advertisement
- Rapid weight-loss fad diets are not recommended with fatty liver.
- An essential part of reducing a fatty liver and establishing a healthy body weight is to begin a liver cleansing diet.
- Not only does the liver become an organ for fat storage with fatty liver disease, but large stores of toxins may exist in fat cells, the blood stream as well as the liver.
- Exercise is just as important as a good diet plan when it comes to reducing fatty liver disease.