Fathomless sentence example
- His dark eyes were fathomless in the moonlight.
- He fell into the fathomless abyss.
- The soulless, ancient intelligence there was as fathomless as the night sky.
- Wollen ist Ursein (will is primal being); and to this alone apply the predicates fathomless, eternal, independent of time, self-affirming."
- Victorian thinkers called it the ' great chasm ' or the ' fathomless abyss ' .Advertisement
- His eyes were black, fathomless, the eyes of a god among men.
- The Dark One's fathomless eyes were colder than a winter night, and Gabriel wasn't about to back down this time.
- The Black God moved at last, turning to her with his fathomless eyes.
- His eyes turned black, fathomless, and she knew whatever creature possessed the human body was loosening its grip on its powers.