Father-to-be sentence example
- After thirty years' absence, he returns to his home in Italy; his son Hadubrand, believing his father to be dead, suspects treachery and refuses to accept presents offered by the father in token of good-will.
- She'd born untold ridicule from everyone she'd ever met and believed her father to be the only one who understood and protected her.
- She knew his father to be a connection of Prince Vasili's.
- "The only way for this father to be certain of bathroom privacy is to shave at the gas station."
- This mutation causes genes inherited from the father to be imprinted or silenced, which should not normally be imprinted.Advertisement
- At first Angelina appeared to be taking her pregnancy in stride, with Brad doting over her like a proud father-to-be.
- For dads-to-be, you can choose from lighthearted fare like She's Having a Baby-and I'm Having a Meltdown or informational books like The Everything Father to Be Book.
- With the right knowledge and support from the father-to-be, practitioners believe women can deliver without any need for pain medicine.
- These can serve the same purpose of telling the father-to-be all that he might need to know, just in a different format than a book.
- While pregnant women often get attention from family and friends, not to mention lots of pregnancy gifts, it's also important to make sure that the father-to-be receives the same treatment.Advertisement
- It plays Rock-a-bye Baby, making it a great G-string for a father-to-be to wear when his partner is suffering morning sickness and could do with a big laugh.