Father-christmas sentence example
- Adding to the seasonal air, local schoolchildren sang carols and Father Christmas arrived in a sleigh pulled by real reindeer.
- Go to: ' How ' does father Christmas know i've been naughty?
- But on second thoughts it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies.
- All the children were entertained by a magician, and Father Christmas made a surprise guest appearance to hand out presents.
- There is no Father Christmas and no reindeer sleigh.Advertisement
- Richard Foss, Father Christmas draws the winning raffle ticket at Christmas Festival of Local Foods.
- Children who love the Lord of the Rings may find The Father Christmas Letters by JRR Tolkien riveting.
- The imaginative depiction of the North Pole and Father Christmas are magnificent, stirring wonder in young audiences.
- As well as traditional plain white taper candles many other styles and shapes are available, including models of Father Christmas or other festive characters.
- Our gift-giver Father Christmas or Santa, derived from the Turkish St. Nicholas, the Dutch Kris Kringle, the French Pere Noel, the Russian Babouschka, and the Italian La Befana.Advertisement
- Known by many names around the world, such as St. Nicholas, Father Christmas or Pere Noel, Santa brings toys and presents to good boys and girls.
- This one publication confirmed Santa, or Father Christmas as he is called in Britain, as the Christmas gift giver for good boys and girls around the world.
- The next time you want to hit the town with Father Christmas as Mrs. Claus you can look the part regardless of your age or size.