Fatality-rate sentence example
- This excess fatality rate is attributed to the physical frailty of older people, who generally recover less well from physical injuries.
- motor neurons are infected in an average acute infection, with a 50% neuronal fatality rate.
- Botulism occurs only rarely, but its high fatality rate makes it a great concern for those in the general public and in the medical community.
- Reye's syndrome is a life-threatening emergency, with a fatality rate of about 30 to 50 percent.
- These serious complications are life threatening, but with good medical treatment, the fatality rate is very low.Advertisement
- It is a fact that commercial fishing is considered one of the most dangerous jobs in the world with a fatality rate of 1.5%.