Fat-quarters sentence example
- Use a ready-made panel to make a quick quilt or wall hanging, or buy some fat quarters and design your own holiday decorations.
- If you want a slightly more homemade holiday quilt, buy fat quarters of eight different fabrics (or larger quantities of a smaller number of fabrics, adding up to two yards) as well as two yards of another fabric.
- Cut all your fat quarters into squares of whatever size you would like.
- Purchase your fabric, if possible, as fat quarters because they are easier to measure and cut than larger pieces of material.
- Quilting-Warehouse has fat quarters and Batik cotton fabric, as well as basic and printed cottons.Advertisement
- Thousands of auctions are held every day for various kinds of quilting fabric from fat quarters to yardages of quality fabric.
- If you have been wondering what quilting fat quarters are, you will be glad to know that it isn't a complex term at all.
- Quilting fat quarters gives the craftsperson the opportunity to use many fabrics with very little, if any, waste.
- Some stores put fat quarters in bundles of coordinating fabrics to help the quilter create a beautiful project with a variety of fabrics.
- Not only are fat quarters fantastic for use in quilts of all types, they make easy, quick projects because they are precut.Advertisement
- Here again, there are literally thousands of online stores that carry fat quarters in all colors and patterns.
- The best way to store fat quarters is to lay the pieces of fabric on top of each other in coordinating piles.
- Quilting with fat quarters is fast, easy, and fun.
- Whether your project is small or large, fat quarters can simplify the whole process.
- This casual handbag is made from fat quarters.Advertisement