Fat-man sentence example
- "Nonsense. Summer storms are as common as a fat man at a pie fair," he said as the ancient truck lurched forward.
- So did fat man.
- "Nonsense. Summer storms are as common as a fat man at a pie fair," he said as the ancient Scout lurched forward.
- The rich, fat man sat sweating behind his even fatter cigar.
- There once was a fat man called Sid, Who ate twenty haggis for five quid.Advertisement
- Instead, they show a picture of a fat man in a green suit pulled about in a chariot drawn by reindeer.
- The fat man spoke for the first time.
- A large, fat man in a suit and light raincoat was giving himself gray hairs with the Telegraph crossword.