Fastness sentence example
- The color also has a smooth gloss finish whilst possessing superior light fastness.
- Ideal for embroidery machines; it has a high tensile strength and excellent color fastness.
- fastness testing products are provided.
- fastness standards required for export.
- fastness of the mountain.Advertisement
- Where else in this northern fastness can you find the word for light repeated so often that it glows.
- The dial s remarkable and keeps the high contrast color fastness due to a professional processing where it has been electro-plated.
- Reproduced using the latest technology, these beautiful prints have a potential light fastness of over 200 years.
- fastness tests used to evaluate the performance of the final product.
- The strange monks said to guard an evil artifact in their mountain fastness?Advertisement
- This is suitable for colored items but test for color fastness on each garment first.
- Prints produced on Canon Photo Paper Pro with ChromaLife100 inks have up to a ten-year gas fastness when exposed to open air.
- The highlands of Daghestan were for many years the stronghold of the Circassians in their struggle against Russia, especially under the leadership of Shamyl, whose last stand was made on the steep mountain fastness of Gunib, 74 m.
- "Turkification" was now reserved for Turkey in Europe and for the great compact territory of Asia Minor, the fastness of the Turkish race, by systematic and thorough processes, it being intended to make this wide area Turkish in population and spirit beyond question or doubt.
- The principal points on the shores are Glengyle, formerly a fastness of the Macgregors, the Trossachs, the Goblins' Cave on Ben Venue, and Stronachlachar (Gaelic, "the mason's nose"), from which there is a ferry to Coilachra on the opposite side.Advertisement
- More than once he escaped, in a manner that seemed little short of marvellous, out of the hands of the Russians when they held him closely invested in some mountain fastness, as at Himry in 1831.