Fast-twitch sentence example
- It has been found that fast twitch fibers generally produce more lactate than slow twitch.
- If a person has a preponderance of fast-twitch muscles there is no chance of him or her becoming a world-class marathoner.
- The perfect Olympic sprinter has legs bursting with fast-twitch muscle fibers that work without much oxygen.
- They are a combination of the two not fully fast twitch or fully slow twitch.
- In other words, fast-twitch fibers were primarily responsible for the huge upswing in blood lactate.Advertisement
- Everyone has fast twitch muscle fibers, and everyone relies on these fibers during anaerobic exercise, but athletes who excel in anaerobic sports typically have a higher percentage of fast twitch fibers than slow twitch fibers.
- Since the hamstrings are what is known as a fast-twitch muscle, you don't have to do a lot of reps to be effective with this exercise.
- Since we only perform this action when getting out of bed or bending over to pick something off the floor, the outer unit or superficial abdominal muscles are fast twitch muscles, which are designed for short-duration activity.