Fast-food-restaurant sentence example
- A fast food restaurant can offer a great selection of gluten-free menu items.
- It would be like subsisting on food from your local corner gas station or fast food restaurant.
- If a low rate is being offered, you might actually do better getting a job mowing lawns or working at a local fast food restaurant.
- A few dorms work more like a fast food restaurant and charge students for everything they put on their tray.
- No fast food restaurant is going to turn you away if you're without a jacket, but other dining establishments that are interested in promoting a certain ambiance and atmosphere want to keep the experience pleasant.Advertisement
- Nothing could prepare us for the magnitude of this phenomenon, which has since spread into the world of video games, Halloween costumes and even kid's meal toys at fast food restaurant.
- Limit fast food restaurant visits to one per week, and choose healthy options like grilled chicken and smaller sized portions of high-calorie items.
- Air pollution and high humidity can worsen acne, as can exposure to greasy environments such as working in a fast food restaurant.
- Each cup of gourmet coffee will cost you less than fifty cents, far less than what you'll pay on discount day at the local fast food restaurant or gas station.
- Something as simple as going out to eat at a fast food restaurant can have a huge impact.Advertisement
- In another statement Dairy Queen cautions diners about the reality of cross contamination in a busy fast food restaurant setting.
- Why not take a look at some of your favorite fast food restaurant websites and see what they have to offer.
- In her dream, she is working at a fast food restaurant in the food court of a mall.
- At the same time, you don't want to buy a watch face drenched in diamonds to wear to work in a fast food restaurant where it might get damaged.
- We did the work for you so you can make the best decision when relying on this popular fast food restaurant for your next meal.Advertisement
- While there are considerable risks of fast foods, the occasional visit to a fast food restaurant does little harm, especially if you make wise choices.