Fast-asleep sentence example
- His eyes closed and he was soon fast asleep.
- He was fast asleep by the fire when I let out a huge guffaw!
- There, sitting in his chair, was Carl, fast asleep.
- His shirt and tie were in place as usual and Mrs. Lincoln was curled up on the bath mat at his feet, fast asleep.
- Getting around in front, so that she could look inside, the girl saw a boy curled up on the seat, fast asleep.Advertisement
- I'm very certain, Oz, that you gave me the best brains in the world, for I can think with them day and night, when all other brains are fast asleep.
- The earth seemed benumbed by his icy touch, and the very spirits of the trees had withdrawn to their roots, and there, curled up in the dark, lay fast asleep.
- Anna Mikhaylovna left him, and when she returned he was fast asleep with his head on his arm.
- He lay fast asleep in the shelter of a tumbledown building buried beneath a massive and almost impenetrable thicket of thorns.
- Let the Baby "Help" Pass Out Candy - Most babies that are not fast asleep on the night of Halloween will enjoy seeing all of the ghosts and goblins that come to the door for candy.Advertisement
- When he arrives at the cave, the bear is already midway through hibernation and fast asleep.
- The Watcher's hand fell away, and his gaze went to the dark side of the bay, where the little girl was already fast asleep.
- Soon, they were both fast asleep and the next thing they knew a trumpet was sounding reveille.
- At six o'clock in the evening a family became aware of a fire upstairs, where an infant was fast asleep in his cot.
- I have my little darling little baby fast asleep in her sling on my chest.Advertisement