Fast-and-furious sentence example
- The debate waxed fast and furious.
- After that their visits came fast and furious on the shore-line of every English kingdom, and by the end of Ecgberts reign it was they, and not his former Welsh and Mercian enemies, who were the old monarchs main source of trouble.
- Slowdown wasn't a problem at all, and the action remained fast and furious from the start of the game until the end, when either you die or the final boss does.
- Whether you like fast and furious action or you prefer puzzle video games that are more methodical and cerebral in nature, you will surely find several free online casual games that suit your preferences.
- The gameplay is much like you'd expect from a Mario sports title, with fast and furious action coupled with a few cartoony blasts for good measure.Advertisement
- Aimed at the same audience as the Fast and Furious movies, NFSU lets you take on the persona of a street racer on the rise.
- This was the title that embraced the underground street racing culture, popularized by movies like Fast and Furious.
- It involved all sorts of modifications and was likely influenced by movies like The Fast and Furious.
- Featuring a large chorus, this song may seem like a sleepy song at first, which is all the more reason to enjoy the fast and furious ending.