Fashion-models sentence example
- Many fashion-conscious people are avidly following teenage fashion models and their careers via the Internet.
- The rate of pay for catalog modeling is quite a bit less than what high fashion models make.
- Discrimination against plus size fashion models is fueled by various facets of the multi-billion dollar fashion industry.
- You could point to the industry of modeling/talent agencies as a main perpetrator in the facilitation of discriminatory practices against plus size fashion models.
- Any change in the way plus size fashion models are viewed and thus embraced by and employed in the fashion industry must come about on a much broader scale - at a philosophical level on a magnitude that is global in reach.Advertisement
- Likewise, the sample sizes are provided for media editorial shoots, so size four and under models are also hired for this work as well, effectively causing discriminatory practices against plus size fashion models.
- This step would not only allow for less discrimination against plus size fashion models on the runways, but would facilitate larger clothing sizes to be featured in fashion editorial shoots and magazines.
- Finally, Pellini and Windischmann are urging magazines to follow suit, and to highlight larger fashion models in at least one upcoming issue, without utilizing a plus size model in a "before and after" or "for your body type" story.
- Famous plus size fashion models like Crystal Renn and Velvet d'Amour have successfully busted the myth that one has to be twig-thin to look gorgeous in clothes.
- Recent years have been defined by the choppy bob as celebrities and fashion models alike traded in their long locks for a liberating crop.Advertisement
- The slingshot is really designed to be a piece of eye candy most often donned by fashion models for photo shoot spreads in Sports Illustrated and the like.
- Not every man wants his women to be toothpick skinny like the fashion models.
- Simpson and friends take a look at the pressures facing high fashion models during fashion week in Paris.