Fashion-houses sentence example
- Skirts are available at a lot of women's fashion web sites, women's clothing and apparel web sites, and fashion houses.
- After running a small art gallery, Dior began selling his fashion sketches to a local newspaper and haute fashion houses.
- According to Sarah Jones, the website manager, "if some of the major fashion houses see this type of backing they will surely reconsider how they give out work and to who."
- In the decade since, Bridget's appeal has never waned and she is still very much sought after by the fashion houses of Milan, Paris and New York.
- Forrester Creations and Spectra Fashions were two rival fashion houses.Advertisement
- Many well known lingerie fashion houses offer internships where you can learn the ropes of the industry by experience.
- Klein brought her expertise in both design and building a fashion brand while Greenfield brought her knowledge from working at large fashion houses and running her own store.