Fashion-house sentence example
- This fashion house has been everywhere and offers most everything.
- Jovani is a fashion house that is still family owned and operated.
- Kidman's dress was designed by Nicolas Ghesquiere for the Balenciaga fashion house.
- Snitches are now saying that Miss Port doesn't actually have a job at the fashion house as they, like the rest of country, are laying people off due to economic woes.
- Headquartered in Paris, France, several of fashion's most influential designers have served this famed fashion house.Advertisement
- Fans of the luxury fashion house embrace the ethos of independence and femininity.
- Women's ready-to-wear was next on Kors' list, as his designs soon took hold of Celine, a Parisian fashion house.
- Of course, it's not always a practical one, but if you're in the market for a high-end bag, it's worth considering something from this legendary fashion house.
- Born in 1946, the fashion house celebrated its 60th anniversary with a series of upbeat, colorful pieces that drew inspiration from the 1960s, when the fashion world was rife with energy and charisma, and some Asian influence, too.
- What followed was a period of newness for the fashion house that already enjoyed immense prestige.Advertisement
- Practically synonymous with classic style, Burberry is a storied fashion house that originates in the United Kingdom.
- For shoe lovers, though, it's Gucci's footwear which really makes the fashion house stand out from the crowd.
- It's clear to see that the Italian fashion house has had a long time to perfect its technique.
- In 1921, Guccio Gucci launched his fashion house in Florence, Italy.
- Did Coco Chanel have Chanel flip flops in mind when she created her iconic women's sportswear collection, or do the casual, beachy shoes designed by her fashion house have her rolling over in her strands of pearls?Advertisement
- The fashion house is known for cutting edge designs and casual chic.
- This haute couture fashion house decided to use members of Italian Football (soccer in the states) League to showcase their new underwear line in a 2006 ad campaign.