Fasciitis sentence example
- In 1999, there were 300 cases of toxic shock associated with GAS infection and 600 cases of necrotizing fasciitis.
- Deep bites or bites near joints can damage joints and bones, causing inflammation of the bone and bone marrow, necrotizing fasciitis, or septic arthritis.
- In the 1990s, outbreaks of a virulent strain of group A streptococcus were reported to cause a toxic-shock-like illness and a severe invasive infection called necrotizing fasciitis, which destroys skin and muscle tissue.
- However, since the death rate in necrotizing fasciitis is 30 to 50 percent, it is wise to seek prompt treatment for any streptococcal infection.
- Necrotizing fasciitis has a death rate of 30 to 50 percent.Advertisement
- These inserts are especially beneficial for individuals who deal with painful conditions, such as plantar fasciitis, bunions, heel spurs and bunions.
- The bacteria has also been known to cause a deep, damaging infection called necrotizing fasciitis.
- Necrotizing fasciitis (NF) is not common, but when it does occur, it's dangerous.
- The company states the device helps many people who suffer from plantar fasciitis, fallen arches, sciatica, bunions, and hammertoes.