Fasciculus sentence example
- In 1885 Professor Heinrich Thorbeckebegan an edition of the text based on the Berlin codex, but only the first fasciculus, containing forty-two poems, had appeared when his work was cut short by death.
- (Zurich, 1828-42, with "supplementorum fasciculus," 1861); by E.
- of Fasciculus ii.
- In 1523 the princes of Germany protested to the Pope in language almost equally strong (Browne, Fasciculus, i.
- Besides the Speculum Richard also wrote, according to the statement of William of Woodford in his Answer to Wycliffe (Edward Brown, Fasciculus Rerum expetendarum, p. 193), a treatise De Officiis; and there was formerly in the cathedral library at Peterborough another tractate from his pen, entitled Super Symbolum.Advertisement
- Brown's Fasciculus rerum expetendarum et fugiendarum (1690).
- Professor Comparetti, studying the first fasciculus of volume xi.