Farsightedness sentence example
- Farsightedness and nearsightedness are two common eyesight deficiencies.
- It is inconceivable that, to a man with his type of mind and his extraordinary experience, the practical sagacity, farsightedness and aggressive courage of the Federalists should not have seemed to embody the best political wisdom, however little he may have been disposed to ally himself with any party group or subscribe to any comprehensive creed.
- In fact, convex lenses used to correct farsightedness came along nearly 300 years before the concave lenses to correct nearsightedness did.
- Farsightedness means the individual has problems seeing close-up and nearsightedness occurs when the individual has problems seeing far away.
- David appears to have moderate hyperopia (farsightedness ), with astigmatism, about equal in the two eyes.Advertisement
- These glasses contained convex lenses (lenses that bend outwards) that could correct farsightedness and the worsening of vision often seen as individuals age.
- They are also not very suitable for lenses that correct a high degree of farsightedness, because such lenses are thin at the edges.
- So can extreme farsightedness, cataracts, eye injury, or having much better vision in one eye than the other.
- There may be unequal amounts of nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism, so that one eye will be in focus while the other will not.
- Roughly 145 million of those people could have normal vision with the help of eyeglasses and are simply suffering from problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism, and many are in low-income countries.Advertisement
- The purpose of eyeglasses and contact lenses is to correct or improve the vision of people with nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), presbyopia, and astigmatism.