Farriery sentence example
- The county councils also expend sums varying at their own discretion on instruction in dairy-work, poultry-keeping, farriery and veterinary science, horticulture, agricultural experiments, agricultural lectures at various centres, scholarships at, and grants to, agricultural colleges and schools; the whole amount in 1904-1905 reaching £87,472.1 The sum spent by individual counties varies considerably.
- custom-built facilities for farriery training.
- If you become aware of anyone practicing farriery illegally please contact the FRC.
- Thus before you can practice farriery in Great Britain you will need to make an application to be registered.
- Not all Registered Farriers may have the necessary training and experience to carry out corrective farriery.Advertisement
- These horses must be monitored very closely for signs of foot pain and require regular remedial farriery.
- With this in mind, the enclosed form is available for use by anyone who wishes to report illegal farriery to us.
- farriery business is seasonal, with a peak of demand in the summer season.
- farriery services are required.
- farriery competitions, a food hall and craft fair.Advertisement
- farriery practice.
- farriery work?
- hoof trimming and good farriery is the best way of preventing corns in horses.