Farrier sentence example
- Her accomplishments included farrier skills and equine care.
- His father was a farrier, but he himself was bred to be a tailor.
- Sure, she brought a farrier in, but that wasn't every day.
- The article contains a couple of simple diagrams and some straightforward help for the layman as well as advice for the experienced farrier.
- She's also a farrier.Advertisement
- She is excellent to lead, call, catch, farrier, dentist, vet.
- Tomorrow we will head up the road to meet the farrier and then onto Richards parents place.
- Also, I have always used the same very good farrier.
- Make sure that your horses ' feet are regularly trimmed and shod, by a competent farrier, to prevent hoof cracks.
- Weighing in at just 39kg this fully specified anvil for the mobile farrier is configured for precise and efficient forging.Advertisement
- The farrier denies it and blames Nigel, revealing to Blake the plot to use the magnetic picklock to rob Barrymore's.
- These spiritual heirs of Jack Cade were Flammock, a lawyer of l3odrnin, and a farrier named Michael Joseph.
- Also excellent with Farrier, Vet, has been bridled etc. She is bred from competition bloodlines and is an excellent competition prospect.
- The only route to becoming a farrier is through a Modern Apprenticeship lasting 4 years spent working for an Approved Training Farrier.
- As a general rule your horse may need to see the farrier every 4-6 weeks.Advertisement
- The Group also includes one farrier appointed by the FRC.
- Referrals to other farriers should not be made without the primary farrier 's knowledge.
- He came, on his father's side, of Thuringian stock, his great-grandfather, Hans Christian Goethe, having been a farrier at Artern-on-the-Unstrut, about the middle of the 17th century.