Farnworth sentence example
- FARNWORTH, an urban district in the Radcliffe-cumFarnworth parliamentary division of Lancashire, England, on the Irwell, 3 m.
- RICHARD BANCROFT (1544-16to), archbishop of Canterbury, was born at Farnworth in Lancashire in 1544.
- Farnworth >>
- - See Birkmore, The Planning and Construction of High Office Buildings; Farnworth, Constructional Steel Work; J.
- He was a very large West Indian doctor who was later to become the first freeman of the Boro of Farnworth.Advertisement
- The blue male griffin has connections with a local legend concerning the Bold family, which once had strong associations with Farnworth Parish Church.
- re together now then - where r u livin - in Farnworth area?
- So you two are together now then - where r u livin - in Farnworth area?