Farmers' market sentence example
- The rich cinnamon-vanilla scent of the bath bubbles filled the air, reminding her of the candle she'd bought at the farmers market the day her life went to hell.
- The small town had only dirt roads, and his glanced lingered towards a farmers market under the awnings in the center, a couple of blocks away.
- The farmers market was teeming with the locals and makeshift booths lining a cordoned off section of the beach town nearby.
- Two Peas in a Pod are the organic greengrocers plus there's a farmers market every Saturday.
- If I am having a really hard day and the timing is right, I go to the local farmers market and treat my doggies to my Apple Crumble with a little twist.Advertisement
- And I go to any farmers market I happen across.