Farm-animal sentence example
- The charity also contributes by supporting research and through promoting education on farm animal husbandry and welfare.
- A report of the UK Farm Animal Welfare Council Report (FAWC) is rightly cautious over the potential uses of cloning in animals.
- EFAB is a teaching and research resource aimed at those interested in applied animal ethology and in particular farm animal behavior.
- Back in 1989 the Farm Animal Welfare Council examined mink and fox fur farming.
- Key questions examined by the panel included: Should BBSRC fund farm animal genomics at all?Advertisement
- How appropriate are the current funding mechanisms for the support of international research in farm animal genomics?
- Pigs were similarly found to have a cerebral capacity beyond the popular preconception of a farm animal.
- Animal Theme: Artwork, figurines, and novelty items are all available with different farm animal and livestock themes.
- The farm animal closely associated with French kitchen design is the rooster.
- Chia Pet kits come with iconic or silly terra cotta bases, such as Scooby Doo, the Simpsons and various farm animal shapes.Advertisement
- Animals: Display cupcakes with a farm animal theme using a child's barn or fence.
- Curtains, tablecloths and chair coverings use plaids, florals, dots and farm animal patterns for color and interest.
- These can be done in a jungle theme, using monkeys, snakes, lions, and tigers, or perhaps a farm animal mobile, with cows, horses, and chickens.