Farley sentence example
- Farley and Sir H.
- Curtis (1813-1889), known by her pen name, " Mina Myrtle," and by Harriet Farley (1817-1907), who became manager and proprietor, and published selections from the Offering under the titles Shells from the Strand of the Sea of Genius (1847) and Mind among the Spindles (1849), with an introduction by Charles Knight.
- Jim farley.
- The kind of federal unions have a federal worker vise president Jim farley.
- He also proved to have chemistry with his cast mates and appeared in many memorable bits with the likes of Chris Farley, Kevin Nealon and Julia Sweeney.Advertisement
- Chris Farley - Another comic heavyweight from SNL met a tragic end in 1997 at the age of 33.
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley hails from Franklin Square, New York where she works as a club promoter and graphic designer.
- She is Jenni Farley and despite her questionable actions on the television show, JWOWW has accomplished quite a bit in her life.
- Born Jenni Farley, JWOWW lived in upstate New York and eventually moved to New York City when she was 21 years old.
- Shortly after college, she launched Jenni Farley Designs, Inc., a graphic design business.Advertisement
- The Jwoww website is a vibrant site showcasing the many talents of Jenni Farley.
- During Episode Four, entitled "Just Another Day at the Shore," Farley grows tired of all the stares and derogatory statements made by other bar and club patrons at the club they are visiting and gets into a fight.
- Recently I've been in a kick rereading all The Black Stallion books (young adult horse books by Walter Farley).