Faring sentence example
- I guess I wanted to see how you're faring.
- Parkside had held up well, faring much better than some of its sister cities in eastern Pennsylvania.
- It's hard telling, but it turns out that Tiger's "indefinite break" form golf isn't faring so well as spies report that she's moving out of their home in Florida and back to her native Sweden.
- The following graph from the Consultation shows how the main sectors of the economy are faring.
- These ships were huge space faring monsters of about 4,640 ft.Advertisement
- Many first-time parents opt for this type of monitor over an audio-only model in order to have a complete picture of how their baby is faring while in another part of the house.
- A lot of dogs did, and I'm wondering how the others are faring since the incident.