Farewells sentence example
- The only real downside to these regular monthly visits was the sad farewells at the end of the day.
- sad farewells at the end of the day.
- People used to use, "Vale!" to express their farewells, but a simple, "Goodbye!" will suffice now.
- Third, intention, is most often used as greetings, or farewells, such as "TTYL" for "Talk to you later."
- In February 1785 he finally sailed from Calcutta, after a dignified ceremony of resignation, and amid enthusiastic farewells from all classes.Advertisement
- Much more formality is kept between the student and the teacher, with ritualized greetings and farewells during every lesson.