Far-left sentence example
- The militant tendency once boasted the largest number of adherents of any far left group in Britain.
- The bead on the far left is a mixture of colors and is made from a stone called leopardskin rhyolite.
- The existing far left organizations, even the most open of them, remain narrow and tied to their own particular shibboleths.
- The more accurate you are about hitting the buttons when the jellyfish are in the center of the dotted line, the more points you earn to build up your trick meter to the far left of the play screen.
- You can also glance at the far left side of the screen; you will see the upcoming game pieces so you can plan your Lumines 2 strategy appropriately.Advertisement
- On the far left is Robocop, which required some unconventional uses of hairstyles and other accessories.
- Shepler's: To save at this site, click on the clearance tab at the far left of the page, and then choose "All Ariat Boots" under the men's or women's boot list.
- When the row is complete, the strand that was at the far left at the beginning of the step is now at the far right.
- Immediately slide all the way to the left, touching the far left cone.
- President Laura Roslin, played by Mary McDonnell, is at the far left of the table in the photo.Advertisement
- To the far left you can see one of the football goals; our softball field was located there also.