Fanzines sentence example
- No. Are all old fanzines virtually irreplaceable first editions?
- Keith 's opinion of the fanzines were that they were a pretty ragtag bunch with nothing of importance among them.
- Now, imagine for a moment that the hated Glazers are finally usurped by supporters groups and fanzines like RANT.
- Fanzines, hand bound magazines containing fan fiction, would be the next step.
- Other fans could then purchase the fanzines, priced generally to cover the expense of putting the issues together.Advertisement