Fanzine sentence example
- Davy actually used to run a free fanzine called ' Lets Get Crazy ' .
- He's never published a fanzine & has written few letters to them.
- But there you go: he doesn't, and SBD is the good fannish fanzine that results.
- The world's most regular fanzine, still chugging along without missing a beat.
- Well, eventually fanzine fandom became used to seeing my stuff around.Advertisement
- From an initial plan to produce a small fanzine, I decided I wanted to produce a ' proper ' mag.
- But surely this is just another ' review ' based fanzine?
- Reviewed and illustrated by children in Charmed Lives fanzine.
- Team the best town planning fanzine in the world.
- I assume, incidentally, that he means the award to be for a British fanzine.Advertisement
- A fine fanzine that seems to get more impressive with each new issue.
- An excellent fanzine; he sends three copies to the UK, which is proof of the current insularity of British fandom.
- Another musical leap forward, this single acquired the 'best bass guitar performance of 1978 ' award from punk fanzine Black Steam!
- The Coventry music fanzine Martin published between 1979 to 1981.
- Hoax - superb fanzine dedicated almost completely to pranks & hoaxes, from schoolboy pranks to the greatest hoaxes of the century.Advertisement
- I don't mean to be too rude, but your editorial has the verve of a lower high school fanzine.
- It 's also spearheaded a culture with its regulars being a mixture of hippies, dreadlocks, scuzz rockers and fanzine writers.
- I do n't mean to be too rude, but your editorial has the verve of a lower high school fanzine.