Fantasizing sentence example
- I know this is far-fetched and I'm probably only fantasizing because I'm so pissed off at that son of a bitch Fitzgerald in general.
- Perhaps you have spent many years fantasizing about the place.
- It's good for dreams and fantasizing.
- fantasizeger assures us, on behalf of all the other New Testament authors, that they are not fantasizing.
- glamourhat didn't stop Flynn fantasizing about a glamor tie come the third round.Advertisement
- Again, these scenarios may never become reality, but there is really nothing wrong with fantasizing about them.
- Fantasizing is a part of healthy sexuality whether you choose to act on them or not.
- Many believe that skeptical parents train them to stop lying or fantasizing and unintentionally train them out of using that sixth sense.
- The sensual commercial depicted a man and woman fantasizing about each other as they stayed in separate rooms in the same hotel.
- Whooping it up may be very motivational to you, but others are fantasizing about yanking out the spinning bike saddle and stuffing it down your throat.Advertisement
- Fantasizing about cheating, and actually cheating, are usually born out of allowing these two instinctual needs to go unmet.