Fantail sentence example
- A four storied brick tower mill with ogee cap, eight bladed fantail and four single sided patent sails rotating anti clockwise.
- The mill had a boat shaped cap, patent sails and a fantail, which between them drove 2 pairs of 4 foot stones.
- The boat shaped cap with a gallery held a 6 bladed fantail, underneath was the striking chain wheel and tailpole.
- The six bladed fantail along with a sack chute were on the ladder, which led up to a leanto porch.
- fantail doves from a heart shaped basket.Advertisement
- On the return he found a fantail nest with 2 eggs right along the trail in a sparsely vegetated bush.
- Yellow-bellied fantail - Rhipidura hypoxantha In 1999 up to 2 were seen on four dates at the Summit Marsh at Doi Inthanon.
- pied fantail (1 ), KS reserve 203.