Fanfares sentence example
- caduceus fanfares provide music for the Declaration of High Sheriff ceremony held in Aylesbury town center.
- Also composing brass fanfares for the Duchess of Kent, and odd ditties for BBC Northwest Nationwide.
- The music is full of power with upbeat tempos, dynamic rhythyms, memorable themes and loud triumphant fanfares.
- greeted with fanfares but this was one big signing that did not work out.
- Her dance pours out tunes of pure lyricism, which contrast the stern fanfares of the stern, lacerating drama.Advertisement
- triumphant fanfares.
- No contemporary, unaided by personal knowledge, could be expected to trust in Wagner's purity of ideal on the strength of Tannhauser, which actually achieved popularity by such coarse methods of climax as the revivalistic end of the overture, by such maudlin pathos as 0 du mein holder Abendstern, and by the amiably childish grand-opera skill with which half the action is achieved by processions and a considerable fraction of the music is represented by fanfares.