Fancy-goods sentence example
- Tournai carries on a large trade in carpets (called Brussels), bonnet shapes, corsets and fancy goods generally.
- In the number and variety of its leather and other fancy goods Vienna rivals Paris, and is also renowned for its manufacture of jewelry and articles of precious metals, objets d'art, musical instruments, physical chemicals and optical instruments, and artistic products generally.
- Shirt-cloth is the term more commonly applied to what is actually used in the manufacture of shirts, and it may be used for either plain or fancy goods.
- Huddersfield is the principal seat of the fancy woollen trade in England, and fancy goods in silk and cotton are also produced in great variety.
- The weave produces a reversible cloth, and it is extensively used for the embellishment of quilts and other fancy goods.Advertisement