Fancy-free sentence example
- If a man is thought-free, fancy-free, imagination-free, that which is not never for a long time appearing to be to him, unwise rulers or reformers cannot fatally interrupt him.
- Without excess fabric to bunch and slip, you'll feel fun and fancy free.
- Pajamas are made to be more casual and fancy-free - often the tops display a message or an image for added sass.
- Teens are notorious for feeling a little footloose and fancy-free when they attend a party at someone else's home, so be clear about any expectations and limitations.
- In Star Trek: the Original Series, members of Star Fleet that served aboard the Enterprise were footloose and fancy-free singles.Advertisement