Fanbase sentence example
- The platformer is surprisingly entertaining and spawned a loyal fanbase after its release.
- Lesser-known systems such as the Phillips CD-i, Commodore's CDTV, the 3DO, NeoGeo's systems and Atari's Jaguar enjoyed only limited success and a small (but often devoted) fanbase.
- devoted fanbase is no bad thing.
- loyal fanbase will ensure this is a third top forty hit in a row for Melissa.
- And although the EarthBound series has a strong following outside of the country, the fanbase is relatively small in comparison to, say, Final Fantasy.Advertisement
- Jesse McCartney MP3 downloads used to be the exclusive domain of the tween set, but as McCartney has aged, his fanbase has grown.
- The mood in music was changing in the early 1990s, and the New Kids couldn't keep up their fanbase.
- She won the competition and quickly began gaining a fanbase, many of whom were fans from the show.
- Produced by Glen Morgan and James Wong, who had a loyal fanbase for their episodes of The X-Files, the show never developed a large following, but achieved niche cult status.
- The continued devotion of the show's fanbase is perhaps due to the lack of closure on these issues.Advertisement
- In spite of the quality, films like Bats: Human Harvest and Alien Apocalypse have still attracted their own fanbase.
- The following theories are just highlights of the speculation churning up the Internet fanbase since the mini-series began in 2003.
- Sure, a manufacturer of faucets may have a really dedicated fanbase that is both IT literary AND passionate enough to populate a wiki about 1/2 inch pipes, but many "community" efforts fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes.
- However, if you have a band, learning how to embed a video can increase the appeal - and your fanbase - exponentially.